Connect through A1R Psychic Radio
Through Fox Pioneer Centre, Nicola is presenting this in person weekend course designed to increase the working mediums confidence demonstrating on the platform & within 1-2-1's.
Time & Location
Saturday 2nd July 2022 9-5pm and Sunday 3rd July 10-4pm
Green Door Community Room, Unit Z, 11 Davenport St, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 4LJ, UK
About the Event
Being a working medium is more than communion with Spirit, it's also about presentation, speaking & working with the public. There are many marvellous mediums that shy away from sharing their gift publicly due to fear & uncertainty within other areas.
You are the mediums of tomorrow - Spirit needs YOU!
Nicola Neal invites you to a weekend of empowerment & self-discovery. Your weekend will include exercises, scenarios, hints, & tips from two international mediums that have over 40 years' working experience between them.
Weekend Course Content includes;
- physical & verbal presentation, including how to frame sensitive information
- how to engage your audience
- do's & don'ts of the platform & 1-2-1's
- educating the sitter
- how to handle the heckler & awkward clients
- the appropriate legislation involved within mediumship
- understanding the church service
- how to place the communicator including double recipients & double communicators
- different ways of working with a communicator & recipient (going direct vs creating the link first)
Please note the following;
This course is suitable for the medium that's either working publicly, would like to or are about to. Must be able to connect and maintain a connection with Spirit for evidential purposes.
This weekend is unsuitable for absolute beginners.
Class size is capped to 20 people.
If full, a waiting list system will be operated.
We share driveway and carpark access with 21st Century Gym, 11 Davenport St, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 4LJ. Kindly use this for your navigation.
A light morning & afternoon tea (water, tea, coffee & light snacks) is included in the cost
Lunch is not provided but there is a cafe close by at West Port Lake otherwise feel free to bring your own
Please note that if accommodation is required, this is to be booked directly with a hotel of your choice - we suggest Premier Inn - Newcastle under Lyme or Travel Lodge - Talke